Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fat Burning Cardio

Many of us go to gym for 30 min/day and expect to see the results. I hate to break it to ya but 30 min walking on treadmill at slow pace will burn less than 200 Cal.Keep in mind that in order to LOOSE WEIGHT you must burn more calories than what you intake. I created a plan that works for me and I am sure it will work for you as well. Goal is to visit the gym  5 days a week.

If you're having health problems,consult your physician before starting any type of exercise!! 

  1. Walking 3.5 m/h on  treadmil at 15% incline for 30 minutes.
  2. Running or jogging another 30 min.
  3. This should burn about 700 to 900 cal/hr!

Follow this routine 3 times/week..Ex; Monday.Wednesday,Friday.
Tuesday & Thursday are for weight training! Yes,that means you are going to visit "guys" room where all the heavy stuff is ;-)

Many women stay away from weight lifting not knowing how beneficial it is when it comes to loosing weight.

With My plan comes "CLEAN EATING"  as well. Which means,plenty of veggies,whole grains,fruits and protein/lean meats.

In my other blogs I will be talking about weight training for Woman and Clean eating habits....STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment